Saturday, April 28, 2012

Birthdays, Baby, Bonus

     So this week has been pretty exciting, firstly I just want to say Happy birthday to Anomander, my boa, who turned 1 on the 24th, didn't get any birthday pictures of him sadly due to it also being feeding day but atleast he did get a 'cake' in the form of a rat :P. I cant believe he is a year old, still so small, I've had him since October '11 but he has grown. He will always be a bit on the small side due to genetics as he is a smaller type of boa but his size will still be considerable.

     The next two pieces of business take place on thursday. First and foremost Andarist has arrived :D! Happy birthday to him also as he arrive on the 26th which is also his birthday, he turned one. Andarist was a quite a feisty little baby when we unboxed him (I have a video and might upload it) striking and attacking everything, my friend eventually had to use and oven mitt to subdue him. I got him home and into his tub and he settled right down, he has shown no aggression since and is actually quite the joy to handle. I snuck a quick picture once I got him home and he got settled, I was still nervous of him so excuse the bad quality.





This is a shot I took after letting him settle a bit more and he started getting more curious of me.                    


    So later that day, after the baby was settled I went to pick up my other baby, a Sigma 105mm, a used lens but in almost perfect condition! I didn't get to play much with it till last night and took about 147 shots, only ended up like like 8 :P. I need to work at composing photo and also need to invest in a flash and tripod. All the following photos were taken in a light box, handheld and with the normal flash on the camera. Anyway enjoy and be assured there will be many more photos to follow.







 

 

Happily Mother After Sweet Shot Day

No comments:

Post a Comment