Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Turkey Pictures

So as I stated in my previous post from the other day my mother moved up on friday and we had a busy week getting her comfortable with the bigger city. On Sunday we made a turkey dinner and tried something new, a honey apple glaze. It consists of honey, apple juice and butter and was honestly delicious, it added such a subtle yet amazing hint of sweet to the gravy! I have left overs in my fridge and it is taking all of my will power NOT to eat it :P





Doesn't it just make you want some!!!!

I don't want to put to much in this post since I'm trying to spread out my material but I will say I'm super excited for my flash (if I am getting it it will be here thursday so prepare for following photoshoot). And that I'm also hoping to take a trip to the natural history museum at some point and if I do be sure to watch out for those photos as well! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Here from Sweet Shot Tuesday.
    Wonderful food shots.. I know it's not easy to make it look appetizing, but it looks yummy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lighting just happened to work out perfectly I find, it turned out to be a very nice shot, better then I expecting!

      Delete